ForrestAnthonyForrestAnthony

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Hero Clock Teaser Super Hero Clock Teaser

losing my shit over this, I can't wait!

Dawning of Darkness 5 (P2 Dawning of Darkness 5 (P2

Incredible. Amazing story line and animation

Very nice work, the amount of detail, effort, and creativity used compared to its predecessors is insane (and even your past episodes had lots). As someone who has seen many sprite movies, I can safely say I can seperate good from bad, then there's the best. This, without a doubt, makes it among the ranks of the best sprite movies.

On a side note however, I'd like to point out voice actors, I heard (excluding myself and the game clips) maybe 1 person act as Supplicium, Kiritsu, and Zails.
But back on topic, keep up the amazing work, and though there was a wait, I can assure all of you that this movie is well worth it. I'd like to add as well that the amount of custom sprites used in this really contribute to making this much more original that other sprite movies, The question is asked, "how many times/when have you seen any of these characters move in some of the positions they did in this episode?"

And as a last addition, I feel (in some scenes) the use of effects was a little sloppy, mainly to say where the island is zapped constantly, you can see the square edges of the lighting/beam.

Keep up the great work, as far as your spriting goes, this is easily your best, by far, the most intense, exciting, and entertaining.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Very funny, worth the wait

There were some really original Sonic Jokes in this Volume, thought the quality of animation in some seemed fairly lacking and sloppy, overall I'd have to say this was a fair effort, but definitely in comparison to other volumes this one doesn't put Icing on the cake.

Also, where the crap is Tails doll, I swear I've spent a good 30 minutes trying to find him, and no luck yet :\

and just to brag, the first part of the menu animation was mine :p

Good Job Sonic Paradox

Walking in Circles [WIP] Walking in Circles [WIP]

Freaking awesome. I've never heard anything quite like it, and that's why I love it so much, so fresh, so original. great job man.

Captain Falcon Knee of Destiny Captain Falcon Knee of Destiny

stolen from gonzo, therefore shit.