ForrestAnthonyForrestAnthony

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Hero Clock Teaser Super Hero Clock Teaser

losing my shit over this, I can't wait!

Dawning of Darkness 5 (P2 Dawning of Darkness 5 (P2

Incredible. Amazing story line and animation

Very nice work, the amount of detail, effort, and creativity used compared to its predecessors is insane (and even your past episodes had lots). As someone who has seen many sprite movies, I can safely say I can seperate good from bad, then there's the best. This, without a doubt, makes it among the ranks of the best sprite movies.

On a side note however, I'd like to point out voice actors, I heard (excluding myself and the game clips) maybe 1 person act as Supplicium, Kiritsu, and Zails.
But back on topic, keep up the amazing work, and though there was a wait, I can assure all of you that this movie is well worth it. I'd like to add as well that the amount of custom sprites used in this really contribute to making this much more original that other sprite movies, The question is asked, "how many times/when have you seen any of these characters move in some of the positions they did in this episode?"

And as a last addition, I feel (in some scenes) the use of effects was a little sloppy, mainly to say where the island is zapped constantly, you can see the square edges of the lighting/beam.

Keep up the great work, as far as your spriting goes, this is easily your best, by far, the most intense, exciting, and entertaining.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Very funny, worth the wait

There were some really original Sonic Jokes in this Volume, thought the quality of animation in some seemed fairly lacking and sloppy, overall I'd have to say this was a fair effort, but definitely in comparison to other volumes this one doesn't put Icing on the cake.

Also, where the crap is Tails doll, I swear I've spent a good 30 minutes trying to find him, and no luck yet :\

and just to brag, the first part of the menu animation was mine :p

Good Job Sonic Paradox

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

extremely enjoyable

Wow, after all this time, I can see how the hard work was put into it, some of the smoothest fbf scenes, and extremely well imitated Sonic X drawing style, this is seriously one of the extremely good quality flashes NG needs more of.

though on a side note, some sound effects and maybe a track to play through the whole flash would've been good too, I am not one complain seeing as I and clearly many others enjoyed this without it. Awesome work, hope to see something just as incredible in future years.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Fantastic

It really shows that lots of work and effort has gone into this movie you're making,
take your time with it, if the whole thing is going to be as high quality work as this trailer, I'm definitely fine waiting longer.

The smooth frame by frame work, the effects, the detail in replicating the Sonic X style, all fantastic, this, is one of the few very high quality flash movies that this site lacks,

good job.

BritishGolgo13 responds:

Thanks, man. Much appreciated.

Super Smash Super Smash

Good, but very lazy in some areas

Though this was very well done, some parts of this flash appear to be either rushed, forgotten, or just poorly done from laziness, Your distinct designs on the Mario Bros. is good, but at several scenes, and in some frames, poorly made parts changed my overall aspect of this flash,

Like the scene where it shows an angry face above Bowser's head, not only is Bowser the same image, just stretched and bent poorly, Mario's running animation literally has only 3 frames making the sequence, that is one of the many parts where obviously more effort could've been put into,

A common style you used, like many other animators, is bending, and stretching current frames with elastic personality before the image itself changes position, this is used for both more for an animated effect and sheer laziness of smoother fbf animation, like how Peach hugs Mario at the end, or where Mario and Luigi tag each other after Mario comes out of Bowser's stomach.

Though the file size is huge, it is blatantly obvious more work could and should have gone into this, what you've submitted now, don't get me wrong, is enjoyable, and unique in many ways, it just appears you had gotten lazy and cut far too many corners, leaving with appears to be a fairly messy animation overall.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

more like...

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED SHOT IN THE FACE :D

$eG@ $eG@

Balls of the walls.

This was great, I liked how Sonic seemed to change video game styles as he went back every dream. The PINGAS joke was priceless, as well as Sonic's last line in the flash, how it was abruptly cut out by the credits.

Kick ass Animation.